Whether you’re commuting or moving products or material, Deltona’s location in central Florida gives you the advantage of traveling with ease. With multiple highways, airports, easy access to deep water ports, and multiple modes of public transportation, we’ll get you and your business where you need to go.
Deltona offers an array of public transportation services. From bus transportation, paratransit, and a feeder bus service to our neighboring city’s commuter rail. There’s also a 275-space park and ride.
Proximity to Airports
The closest major airport is the Orlando International Airport, in addition to commercial airlines at the Daytona Beach International Airport and the Orlando Sanford International Airport. Gain access to direct flights anywhere in the US, and international travel within thirty minutes of any where in Deltona.
Proximity to Major Highways
Highway access is important, whether you’re moving products and equipment by truck or getting your employees to and from work. Adjacent to the City of Deltona is Interstate 4, providing quick access to Daytona Beach, Orlando, and Tampa. Other major highways easily accessible to Deltona are Interstate 95, Florida State Road 472 and Florida State road 415.
Proximity to Deep Water Ports
Deltona is conveniently situated between two ports: Cape Canaveral roughly 66 miles south-east in Cape Canaveral, FL, and JAXPORT, about 117 miles to the north of Deltona in Jacksonville, FL.
- The City of Deltona’s main water supply comes from one of the most productive aquifers in the world, the Floridan aquifer system.
- Water supply and wastewater management is overseen by Deltona Water.
- Commercial solid waste, recycling, and yard waste services are offered through Waste Pro.
- Electric power service is provided by both Florida Power & Light and Duke Energy.
- Florida Public Utilities provides natural gas.
- Wired telephone service can be acquired through AT&T, Spectrum, and CenturyLink.
- Cable, fiber, and internet services are provided by Spectrum, AT&T U-Verse, CenturyLink Business, Florida High Speed Internet, Sunesys, and more.
Along with major improvements to the main thoroughfares, Deltona is partnering with the county to ease congestion within the city. We’ve completed the City’s largest financial commitment to a facility and to the future of economic opportunity in the City’s Eastern Water Reclamation Facility. We’re also building a new wastewater treatment facility, a new commercial sewer, and more.