The Deltona City Office of Economic Development works to connect local businesses with resources which help to plan and implement growth projects.
Let us help you to identify where local, state and federal resources may be available to assist local firms in their profitable growth.
- Assistance with business plan development, marketing advice and business location selection.
- Assistance with recruiting and hiring a talented workforce, along employee training assistance.
- Financial introduction and accounting advice.
- Allow us to introduce you to a government contracting and exporting.
- Tell us what you need and our group will strive to fulfill your needs.
Working with Deltona’s existing businesses to provide assistance through mentoring, workshops, education and opportunities to build a stronger business foundation.
-Creating Opportunities for training, employment and financial well-being.
-Providing nationwide educational assistance to strengthen small and medium business management.
-Providing FREE business planning in the areas of top line revenue, growth, hiring, training, financing, product improvement and supply chain issues.
-Fosters vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
-An online directory of resource agencies who serve entrepreneurs like you, organized for each stage of your business.