There’s still time to sign up for our “Skills for Supervising” course.
Reserve your seat!
Deltona has always been committed to helping locals and residents advance their careers within our beautiful City. There is an array of Training Resources and Grants available. These training programs are designed to benefit the business, workforce and community.
- Quick Response Training (QRT)
- Incumbent Worker Training Program (IWT)
- Employed Worker Training Program Funding Assistance Program (EWT)
- On-The-Job Training Funding Assistance Program (OJT)
Key Demographic Facts
|Population (5 miles)
|Average Household Size
|Average Household Income
|No High School Diploma
|High School Graduate
Workforce Development Partner Educational Developments
1. Volusia School District announces that Deltona High School and Pine Ridge High School will be part of a three high school program offering the Cambridge International Examinations, an internationally recognized academic course of study
2. Bethune-Cookman University is currently offering multiple free small business related courses through the Center for Entrepreneurship Economic Development.
3. Daytona State College is planning a new building to the Deltona Campus, with educational programs specializing in Health Services and Manufacturing.
4. The Volusia Economic Development and Educational Network is currently working regionally with Seminole County on raising the training and skills of the southwest Volusia County labor force. The Volusia partners are the cities of Deltona, DeBary, DeLand, and Orange City. The educational partners are Bethune-Cookman University, Daytona State College, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Stetson University, and Volusia County Schools. The effort is supported by Career Source Flagler/Volusia, SCORE, The Volusia County Department of Economic Development, and Florida Small Business Development Center at Daytona State College (The Center for Business and Industry).
CareerSource Flagler/Volusia can help your business offset the cost of recruiting specialized talent, hiring new team members, and training your existing employees. CareerSource Flagler/Volusia can help your business offset the cost of recruiting specialized talent, hiring new team members, and training your existing employees. Our team of business and workforce development professionals can offer expertise, funding and resources – including labor market data – to help businesses succeed. Our mission is to provide innovative customized employment and training solutions to support economic prosperity, and we do that by providing services free of charge. For information on how we can help your business, visit: careersourcefv.com/businessoverview
Making People Your Competitive Advantage
Visit TheCBI.com for more information